- By purchasing a License Key via the Website, subscribing to our newsletter, submitting a complaint, withdrawing from the contract or simply contacting us, you provide us with your personal data and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not become available to any third party without your permission.
- All personal data that we obtain is either provided to us voluntarily or collected automatically, in order to properly fulfill our rights and obligations under the Terms and Conditions.
- We do our best to protect your privacy and all personal data that we obtain and only keep the data for as long as it is absolutely necessary.
- You have some rights concerning the processing of your personal data, arising from the applicable law.
- You can contact us anytime at: email@example.com
How personal data is obtained
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect and receive personal data through the Website and through Hoverify.
- We collect personal data:
- that you choose to voluntarily provide to us for your use of the Services;
- by automatically receiving data from your Hoverify, after you activate your license (only the computer ID, computer name, OS name, and version of Hoverify - after you activate your License Key, each time you run Hoverify on your device);
The types of personal data we may obtain
- We may collect and receive the following personal data:
- your name and email address;
- Computer ID, computer name, OS name, and version of Hoverify (after you activate your License Key, each time you run Hoverify on your device).
- We may collect other types of personal data if required under applicable law or if necessary for the purposes listed below. We will then inform you and ensure that there is a valid legal basis for doing so.
How we may use personal data
- We may use the personal data we collect and receive for the following purposes:
- To conclude and perform our purchase and license agreement, under the applicable Terms and Conditions;
- To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our Terms and Conditions;
- To contact you, such as by sending personalized emails, about our products and services, or to send you our newsletter.
How we protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security safeguards designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the personal information stored is absolutely secure. We will notify you of any data breach that is likely to have unfavorable consequences for your privacy in accordance with applicable law.
How to Contact Us